Friday, 11 July 2014

Stencil me in

Hi everyone,


Thank you so much everyone,today I noticed I have reached the big 50! It means so much to me to have followers and all the lovely comments that have been left for me in the very short time I have had this blog. Hey,might be an excuse to treat myself to a cake this weekend.....yes I know,any excuse will do :)

I have been busy working on a little something for Silvia and Annie,will share that with you when items have been posted and received.

On to today's offering then on greyboard. I am entering this into That's Crafty, Masks/Stencils/Templates challenge here





Fresco paints,crafters workshop and stampendous stencils,dina wakley,stampendous and art journey stamps,posca and promarkers pens.

Have a great weekend everyone

Hope you like it

Donna x

11 comments:

  1. Another amazing make Donna! I love those dark turquoise .. and the dark red .. and again a fantastic image in front of the flowers! Lovely!
    Congrats on the 50 followers - It is hence no surprise - you make fantastic art and you are a congenial blogger!
    xxx
    Happy weekend
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking great Donna. love those colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna! This is a pure fabulousity!! Loving the stencil work and the colours.. Gorgeous work! You're a pro!! Congrats on your round 50! All deserved ;) have a fab weekend! Hugs, Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely use of stencils, Donna! Congrats on reaching 50 followers! I for one love visiting your blog and catching up with you and your lovely 'makes'! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, great use of those stencils! Love how you photographed it too against that large flower! And congrats on your mile stone! Why not treat yourself to some crafty stash though, instead of cake... :o), - you could do both of course...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the big 50, I'm sure there will many more to come :) Your creation looks fabulous, wonderful color. Hope you'll enjoy your cake .... cake is always great. Yummy, yummy, yummy.... one piece for me please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layers have created great depth and interest Donna, love this.
    Happy Sunday. hugs Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is gorgeous, love the colours and the stenciling and the Dina stamp is just perfect here. Congratulations on your 50 (now 51) followers :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's beautiful, and what soft pretty colours - lovely! And congrats on your half century!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not been able to hop recently so catching up and I do like this a lot, lovely colours Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x