Friday, 18 July 2014

Tagging along

Hi everyone,


Phew,too hot here at the moment.....not very pleasant using a heat gun :{

My stamp making kit has arrived,so that's my weekend sorted then! Hopefully I will be able to carve at least one thing out of the block that looks reasonable enough to show :)

Been naughty as well,I follow the wonderful Donna Downeys blog and she is currently offering free shipping on her stamps and journals....I HAD to buy 2 little word stamps....I think I was very restrained.....considering.......I think stamps are like clothes,you never seem to have something you  need when you look!!


Anyway,a tag for you today which I am entering in Artful Times,Challenge 60,A Tag here







Distress paints,distress markers,inkylicious/dina wakley/art journey and homemade stamp,sentiment from Darcy's blog and postage stamps from lovely Silvia.

I think I finally like my distress markers now,still can't use them properly but hey ho!

Have a great weekend everyone

Donna x

10 comments:

  1. A wonderful tag, love how you've colored the face and the added feathers. Great to see the stamps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag,what a fab face.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lovely! Such a great design! Brilliant background against the stamped face! Good luck with your challenge! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    I can't wait to see your stamps! Knowing the talented you I'm sure they'll be amazing! Have a fab weekend! Hugs,
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the tag you created with that amazing stamp.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so beautiful with her feathers and the german stamps ...good luck with the stampcarving Donna..looking forward to your stamps...

    Happy (hot) weekend!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the feathers, and the coloured stamping of the face - and I hope you have loads of fun with the stamp carving - look forward to seeing what you come up with!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulously modern tag. Like the addition of the feathers.
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times.
    Hugs, Neet
    ps I love love love your blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna! How's your stamp carving going? Thank you for your sweet comment!
    We're having a birthday bash for two, well, four if I count the girls in.. Making pizzas, paellas etc..
    Hope you're having fun too! Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag, love the background, and the stamp. Thank you for sharing with us on Artful Times.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic tag, love the face and the postage stamp down the bottom.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x