Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Tag it

Hi everyone,


Can I just say a big thank you for all the lovely comments left on yesterday's post. I am so glad you liked it,I must say though that Tim's found relatives cards are brilliant,so versatile. Interestingly enough (well for me anyway) while browsing through pinterest as you do,I think I have found 2 of the original pictures for the 'paperboy' stamp set from Artistic Outpost. It's quite heart rending when you look at them actually,may try printing them out and see what I can do with them.

Oh yes I nearly forgot, I got told off yesterday as I said 'the' other half rather then 'my' other half re the Tour de France viewing. So MY other half enjoyed himself yesterday......so if he reads this at some point today that should please him.....thankfully  the  my cat is less fussy!!


A tag for today that I am entering in Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge #11, Tag you're It here







Distress inks,fresco paints,home made stencil,dina wakley and art journey stamps,pro markers.

Hope you like it

Donna x






11 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! Brilliant tag! You have a great imagination! I love the way you marry your images together! All the best! Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag,love the colour.sss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool tag! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, sweet tag. Great color scheme. I'll keep my "other half" comment to myself. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. Love the color cheme, too and your unique design. It's always a pleasure to be inspired by you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, sweet tag - those birds are calling! (No - must ink up the raggedy bird before I'm allowed any more birds!!)
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. Love how you've colored the wonderful birdie :) Great background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aack!! I LOVE this little birdie tag!! Great job with the layout and the coloring. Fantastic design! Thanks so much for sharing your hoard and talent with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! Tag! You're It! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this PRECIOUS little bird... so very pretty.. the colors are very soothing to me... I really fell in love with this tag... I love pinks.. and then again I love blues... and was there a little soft green??? I just LOVED it all... love, light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty birdie tag! I love the mixed media techniques! Thanks so much for playing along with us a Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this tag! The techniques you used here are so cool..and there's something almost Andy Warhol about this that I just love. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge 11!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x