Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Things are better with wings

Hi everyone,


I have been busy stamp carving.....can feel a new addiction in the world of crafting coming on! It's so much fun and really quite relaxing,the trouble is to know when to stop carving,if it looks okay just leave it alone.....guess how I know that......


Anyway,today I have a tag for you that I am entering in Try it on Tuesday, Things with Wings challenge here






Die cut tag and bookplate frame,fresco paints,embossed acetate,paperartsy stamp,crafty individuals image,butterflies punched out,stickles,promarkers.

Hope you like it

Donna x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely! Oooh, I can't wait to see your stamps! :) I bet it's fun! I once nearly bought the Stampmaker, but decided not to as it would be really just a luxury...
    What a gorgeous tag you've created! Loving the embossed acetate on the background! brilliant tag, good luck with the challenge!
    Have a nice day, catch up soon! Oh, I have a question for you,... will email ;)
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is totally fabulous. I love the background, the image and all details.
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful tag. Wonderful Jofy (?) image.
    Wow, stamp carving - that's cool - I've never tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty TAG Donna... love the colors and the little one in the frame... really pretty... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colouring on the focal image, thank you for joining us at TIOT, we hope to see you again soon.EE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x