Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Punk up my steam

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the post title today......the sun must have got to me!

A big hello to my new followers,I really am so touched when someone joins up,I do appreciate all of you looking at my little tiny corner of the vast blog land :)

I am currently wracking my creative brain cell trying to think of a way of doing Tim's July tag as unfortunately in the UK we don't have any of the dies or embossing folders that he used! Ah well suppose that makes it more interesting.....

Anyway, today's offering is a tag made for one of my favourite challenges at SanDee & Amelie's Steampunk challenge, Inventions and Inventors here








Fresco paints,Ellen Vargo stamp. Images are die cut toppers from a German company,they do all different types but as soon as I saw this one I had to get it!

Hope you like it

Donna x

15 comments:

  1. I more than like your new tag, I love it! It's so inventively creative! I love the mix of the vintage photo with all the gears and gadgets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag and all the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that awesome mechanical feel to your cool Steampunk tag! There's a lot of movement in it and it really looks very inventive! Thank you so much for joining us at SASPC!

    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudia above just took the words out of my mouth about this one! I was going to say 'Wonderfully inventive tag' to be precise! This is such a great tag: it looks as if with a little bit of steampunk magic, it could actually take off and fly around! Hmmn, do you think the sun has been getting to me too? Do love the tag! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inventive indeed! You clever girl!! :) it's fabulous!! Hope you're well?
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool tag Donna...love all the elements you have used...very clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool, that's a fantastic idea and a gorgeous tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, really looks like everything is connected and it will work...don't know what it will do... but it looks fabulous! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so much movement in there and I adore the color choice too!
    great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Donna, I use Memento ink when I am using promarkers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tag is stunning, Donna. Love the mixture of grunge, steampunk and industrial. The old picture as a focal point fits perfect. There's a great story happening around these two guys. Very inventive, indeed. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tag Donna, your design, colours and the image are superb! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This steampunk tag is great Donna, the propeller at the bottom looks like it has actually twisted the wires attached to it. The image is just perfect for this tag. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great steampunk tag - love it!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x