Monday, 5 May 2014

5 star

Hi everyone,


Tag time again.....promise in the next couple of days I will have a canvas for you.....or a box....or a glittered up cat....just for a change!

Anyway,here is today's offering for you





Distress inks,crafty individuals and tim holtz stamps. Image coloured with derwent pencils and there is a rather lovely sparkling bit of fused Angelina there....lovely stuff that,still got a few bits of that to iron,and topped off with washi tape and stickles.


I am entering this in the Simon stamp Monday FIVE challenge here

I have added the rather lovely star stamp five times to this...hope that counts!

By the way, I have noticed on a lot of blogs the Tim Holtz badge re joining in making your own tags of  2014,does anyone know how/if I can upload that on my own blog. Actually I must start on this months one.....I don't want to part with my stash though...sob sob

Off to make a cuppa now

Hope you like today's tag

Donna.x

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful tag Donna! Lovely image! The 5 stars look fantastic! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x