Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Think Pink

Hi everyone,


A nice blast of pinky goodness for you all today. I really love varying the styles I use,I suppose there are similarities in there but I like to think I am not making the same thing all the time!






Fresco paints,santoro,tim holtz and hero arts stamps,stickles,the rosette flower was made using my mini martha Stewart crease board and some Japanese print paper.

I am entering this for fun at the Hels Sheridan,Use Pink challenge here

Hope you like it

Donna.x

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is lovely, such a sweet image but not over the top cute lol. It's nice to change your style isn't it, keeps it interesting xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sue,I think this is the only girlie stamp I have.....if it has wings and hearts then I buy it!!

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag... I think that we all get that feeling that we make the "same" thing each time... I guess that is just a case of having a "style" ... keep on with your style as this is beautiful... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hels,it's a real pleasure to have a comment from you!

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, soft colouring. Lovely distressed background and love the rosette. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ruth for such a lovely comment.

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x