Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Romance is not dead

Hi everyone,


I have a nice romantic type tag for you today....well it's the nearest I'll get to it I suppose! Ooh that's sounds a bit funny,I mean it's not really my usual style!




Distress inks,die cuts and tim holtz stamp,treasure gold white fire on the frame and leaf. Love the glittery paper behind the frame, for any UK readers,it's a packet of little mixed square paper scraps from Hobbycraft,great value for £1. The circles are done using a stickles lid....perfect every time!

I am entering this in Craft Room Challenge, Roses and Romance here


I think I have just about finished my May 2014 tag so hopefully will post that tomorrow...wow that took ages as well!

Hope you like it

Donna.x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Tag, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag! I love the pretty embossed frame and flower. Thanks for joining us at the Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. subtly and elegantly romantically, I'm glad you joined us! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your lovely comments

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x