Hi everyone......again!
Don't worry,I won't make a habit of posting twice a day but I wanted to enter Simons stamp Wednesday challenge of Spring Flowers here
I realised that I had already used my spring tag for 2 other challenges so this one was done last night for this challenge.
Hope you like it
Going to make a cuppa now.....phew all this hard work!
Donna.x

Gorgeous tag! Love the fab embossing! Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
hugs...
Melissa
Thanks Melissa
DeleteDonna.x
That'a a wonderful tag with great details.
ReplyDeleteThanks Silvia,you are very kind
DeleteDonna.x
do love what you have done here, I must have a go at a tag and see if I like doing them next x
ReplyDeleteSeriously Jac,try a tag,I usually use the size 8 and find it's easier to find a theme then on a canvas. The only problem is I now have quite a few so I am thinking a trip to Ikea for storage boxes!
ReplyDeleteDonna.x