Saturday, 10 May 2014

This really is leftovers!

Hi everyone,

Firstly,thanks to everyone for their lovely comments on my last post. I really do appreciate any comments I get and if I leave anything out or if anyone wants to know anything more I will happily answer. After all,it's all about helping each other on the crafting journey isn't it.

My tag today really is made from rubbish,well leftovers shall we say!




The tag background was smooshed (is that a word) in some left over paints and sprays on my craftmat. The lovely tissue paper was the wrapping from a rather gorgeous smelly pressie from Neals Yard from my lovely daughter for my birthday last month ( yes 21 of course,do you need to ask). The heart was the packaging from a prima stamp I bought this week,leaves are cardboard from my cats pet food box,the flower was made from some remnants I bought in a little bag of bits and pieces from a craft store and the material at the top is a spare piece from a cushion cover I die cut for some fabric flowers.

I am entering this in Our Creative Corner, Leftovers challenge here


Hope you like it,it's great to re-use scraps.

Donna.x

25 comments:

  1. this is NOT rubbish at all, its bloody good, love the way you have made the background on it, I have now added you to the side bar so I dont loose you again lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Jac,hugs to you,we will muddle through this blogger thing together huh?!

      Donna.x

      Delete
  2. Its beautiful, I love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris and so glad to have you as a follower. I think we follow each other Arsenals board on Pinterest....fingers crossed for next Saturday...are you going?

      Donna.x

      Delete
  3. Absolutely beautiful tag - I am loving making things from leftovers too - you might like to pop round and see!!
    xx
    Google won't let me follow you at the moment - will pop back later and try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate,yes blogger has been playing up. It will be lovely if you follow me...I sneaked a look at your blog,it's gorgeous so I am following you

      Donna.x

      Delete
  4. Fabulous project Love the colour and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag, great colours and super embellishments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag, love the colours and the cardboard leaves are awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks claire,it's amazing what you can do with a cat food box!

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to blog land I hope you enjoy your journey. A gorgeous tag and love how you have used your scraps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah thanks Linda,I love how friendly the world of crafting is

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant way to use up scraps. Enjoy blogland xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane,it's certainly cheaper to use scraps!

      Donna.x

      Delete
  11. Welcome to blog land hun you will meet many lovely folks - loving your tag hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judith,that is so sweet of you

      Donna.x

      Delete
  12. Great tag and what an inspired way to recycle with style. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lou,can't believe how much love this tag is getting!

      Donna.x

      Delete
  13. Yes, best say "leftovers" rather than rubbish - it's a charming tag! Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha ha yes I think I will. Thanks Alison

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful tag, I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous tag! I love the contrast between the red and green - really makes that flower POP! Glad you used some of your 'rubbish'! to make a far from rubbish creation! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner! Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura,thanks also for having such a lovely blog to show case it on!

      Donna.x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x