Wednesday, 14 May 2014

To DIE for

Hi everyone,


Hmmm these blog post titles seem to be getting worse but I need to put something!


A tag today using die cuts. I made this one last night and I think it may be my favourite at the moment,we all have things we make that we like instantly and other things we just go meh at!




Distress inks,fresco paints,wendy vecchi stripes stencil,rock candy glitter and of course a mixture of die cuts!

I am entering this for Simons stamp Wednesday, Die Crazy challenge here

Hope you like it

Donna.x

8 comments:

  1. I have more favorites on your blog for sure (:o) This tag is beautiful. The die cut pieces fit so well together and i love the vintage colours. The background looks great and i'm sure in love when i discover some gears♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks Elly,you are so kind,hugs to you

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool!! I love all the texture and the layering. I also like how you tied the twine at the bottom. Really awesome design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nora for the lovely comment,I always think my tying and bows are not the best!

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours textures and die cuts - great tag!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kate,glad you like it

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag-love the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with the Die Crazy Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x