Sunday, 4 May 2014

Spring really has sprung

Hi everyone,


Hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday weekend here in the UK.


Today I have a Spring themed tag for your viewing. I had so much trouble with this one,at one point it was nearly binned as I didn't like the way it was turning out at first ( guess we have all had that). So I started another one and then went back and finished this one instead! Hmmm some days your arty fingers are not doing what your brain wants!




Indigloblu stamps,distress inks,die cuts,punched out butterflies and some rock candy glitter too.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Countryview Crafts theme Natures Glories here

That's Crafty theme Spring is in the Air here

Hope you like this one

Donna.x

7 comments:

  1. Lovely project Donna - many thanks for sharing it with us over on the That's Crafty! Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous tag, love every detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia and welcome as a follower,nice to have you looking at my blog,that means a lot

      Donna.x

      Delete
  3. I'm a great believer in crafting a difficult piece into submission - lol - and it was worth your perseverence as it looks amazing. Good luck in the That's Crafty! draw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous creation Donna. Such amazing texture.
    Thanks for joining in with our That's Crafty Spring challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How absolutely gorgeous! I love what you've done with this tag - fab, fab colours too! Thank you for adding your inspiration to our May challenge at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x