Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Roll up....

Hi everyone,


A big thank you once again to my new followers and all the lovely comments that have been left for me since I started blogging. I really love the fact that the crafting community are so kind and always willing to share ideas. I do get so much pleasure looking at everyone's blogs and all the different styles and inventive things that you lovely people come up with.


As it's a really dull,wet day here in the UK I thought a little cheery tag for today would be just the job!






Distress inks,wendy vecchi stripes stencil,tim holtz stamps,derwent pencils and mica flakes on the heart.

Hope you like it.

Donna.x

8 comments:

  1. I love it Donna, it really is cheery! Love the bright, circus theme and that fringe around the bottom x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie Ann,so glad you liked it

      Donna.x

      Delete
  2. Lovely cheery circus tag... much needed on what, here, is a very dismal grey day!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison,yes the weather is truly awful sadly!

      Donna.x

      Delete
  3. Your bright and cheery circus tag has brightened up my day too Donna...such a fun creation! Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah thanks Jan,that was the plan!

    Hugs, Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous tag with wonderful elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x