Thursday, 8 May 2014

Go grunge for May 2014 tag

Hi everyone,


Well finally got the May 2014 tag finished, I must say it took a lot of work and I changed my mind about 20 times! Really enjoyed doing it,great that Tim inspires so many people and keeps thinking up all these ideas!

Get ready for the pictures!

















Sorry got a bit carried away and forgot to take more before pics! Changed my mind about the colour of the tag too....and even changed the frame at the last minute....see told you it was a tricky one!

I used distress inks,7 gypsies paper,gesso,treasure gold,wendy vecchi stencil ( for the wording),fused Angelina (heart),butterfly punch and oodles of bits and pieces.

I am entering this for Tim Holtz  Tags of 2014 challenge here



I hope you like it

Donna.x

11 comments:

  1. Amazing, a fantastic take on Tim's tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks Silvia,it was great to try something different

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulousl tag Donna....You have used some cool treasures on your creation...Love the little bottle filled with beads and the paper you have used on your tiles :) Yes it was a tricky one this month, I changed my mind a few times too lol!!...I also want to thank you for the sweet comment that you left on my blog for my Timmy tag :) Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jan for the lovely comments,fingers crossed that you get a mention on Tim's blog,I really love that tag,it deserves it

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific take on the May tag - love the papers and elements you've used. I am following, but haven't managed to get to the Blogger dashboard very often lately to catch up with people. Having fun now though!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah thanks Alison, I absolutely adore your blog,don't worry,I can imagine you have hundreds of blogs to peek at!

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice... love the flow... Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's lovely of you Bonnie

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you Anguree,I am glad you like it

      Donna.x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x