Sunday, 11 May 2014

Spud you like!

Hi everyone,


Firstly,a big thank you and extra warm hugs to my new followers and the lovely ladies who left all those comments yesterday. It's really weird,I left my ipad and went off to do crafty stuff,came back and then all you lovely people appeared! Anyway,I had to make a cuppa to calm myself,so thanks for that excuse ha ha.

Right, today I have used a potato for stamping.....no,the other half has not run amok and thrown away all my stamps it's for a challenge,yes it was quite a challenge hence that's why it's called a challenge I suppose!



I cut the potato into a heart shape for stamping....nearly cut my finger a number of times! Stamped with lovely sage fresco paint,best to have hardly any paint on there as the potato is wet.



Well there's the proof above.....stunning mess huh?!

Fresco paint,distress inks,the heart is a stamp from Designs by Ryn,these rubber stamps are stunning,you have to send off to Canada direct for them but they are worth it,tim holtz stamp and stickles.

I am entering this for Craft stamper magazine, stamps carved from a potato May challenge here

Hmmmm still think a potato should be a crisp or a chip!

Hope you like it.

Donna.x










17 comments:

  1. This turned out very nice! I love the hearts stamped in that fresco green color. You did a great job, thanks so much for joining us at the Take It Make It challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee,it was nice to try something different!

      Donna.x

      Delete
  2. You def did do a great job hun love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thanks Judith,you are so sweet

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag the potato stamp is great. Thanks for sharing with us at the Take It Make It Challenge. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your potato stamping, and great colour choice too. Thank you for joining in with the Take It Make It Challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great potato heart stamping - love the added Stickles and bling! Thanks for joining in with Take It Make It challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorrrrgeous tag..loving the tattie hearts!!!
    So happy you joined us for the Take it make it challenge.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Tracy, I have not heard the word tatties for ages,made me smile : )

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fabulous tag! Love the hearts! Thank you for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x