Thursday, 29 May 2014

Flying high in swirly skies

Hi everyone,


Wow, thanks once again for some lovely comments on my work,I don't want to sound like a parrot on every post but I so appreciate it!


I have been bad again re crafting supplies....yep more money spent! Just discovered a love for distress paints and embossing powders now! It's amazing how different the distress powders are to other embossing powders,they do not go smooth but retain a gritty texture. Also got amongst other treats, a teeny little pack of 5 inch TH ecletic elements fabric squares....gorgeousness in fabric! The only problem is I dont have a sewing machine and from what I remember of my old school days well let's just say,I could never thread that bobbin thing! So yes hand sewing for me : (

Anyway, as the title says,a swirly sky tag for you today







I am entering this in Craftroom challenge,Things With Wings here

Fresco paints,puff paint,derwent pencils. Sorry,can't remember who the stamps are from but they are lovely!

Hope you like it

Donna.x


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful images, colour and design - great tag!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background and do like the houses with the swirly puffs of smoke x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth,I do like puff paint,it's great!

      Donna.x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Paula,sometimes you like the background so much it seems a shame to put anything else on it!

      Donna.x

      Delete
  4. owooo delicious tag, glorious colours great textures this is fab. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment Zoe.

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fabulous tag and I love your wonderful layout. Thank you so much for sharing at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
    Crafty hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie, such kind words.

      Hugs back too,Donna.x

      Delete
  7. Such a beautiful tag! I love the background and the colors you chose blend so well together. Thanks for joining us at the Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x