Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Recycle It

Hi everyone,


A big hello and thank you to my new followers,I hope you always find something you like on my blog. I am not sure how many pictures to put on my blog because I just assume that everyone looking knows more of the tips and tricks then I do! Having said that,I do love looking at blogs that have start to finish pictures as there are so many great ideas to learn from. If/when I ever get a decent crafting space I will try and do more of that,promise!

Just a quick note also, I have been mucking about with redesigning my blog and the blogs I follow etc. I think I may have deleted some blogs,so if I have unfollowed anyone it's by mistake,I am still not 100 percent happy with it,so apologies in advance if the look of my blog keeps changing...I will get it right eventually!

Right,enough waffling on,a tag today using recycled bits.





I have not been crafting using mixed media for long ( more a FIMO/ sketching girl) so I have a LOT of tags that I did in the early days that are frankly rubbish! So,I am in the process of giving them away for bookmarks or reusing the various bits on them to apply to better tags! In this case the heart is cut from a previous whole tag,I liked the raindrop stamping but hated the rest of the tag! The trellis die cut at the bottom is a little bit left over from another project. Lastly,the flower is an offcut of some crepe type paper used on something else.

I am entering this in the Craftroom challenge,Recycle here

Distress inks,crafters workshop stencil,tim holtz,paperartsy,designs by Ryn stamps,cosmic shimmer spray,frantage.

Hope you like it.

Donna.x

14 comments:

  1. Wow, this tag is stunning, love every detail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Rosie,that's very kind of you

      Donna.x

      Delete
  2. Terrific tag, guess you had lots of fun re-using an old project, suspect this one will be getting recycled anytime soon. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe,I have tonnes more other tags to recycle unfortunately!

      Donna.x

      Delete
  3. Wonderful tag! The hearts and flower on that delightful background is fabulous! Thank you for stopping by my blog and following. I am happy to follow you and look forward to more great art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Terry,pleasure to have you as a follower,your blog is great,I enjoy looking at it.

    Glad you like the tag too!

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous tag with wonderful details. Great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Silvia,you are always so kind to me

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great recycling job on the tag- looks fab- love those colours, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really great - love the mix of colours and fab use of recycled tag bits, I have a stash of those too !! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft-Room...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Esther,yes I have quite a few tags to recycle now!!

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your recycled tag, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x