Thursday, 15 May 2014

Words don't come easy

Hi everyone,


Lovely couple of days here in the UK,been busy in the garden. I have an obsession with planting trees....I currently have 6 that I have planted in the last year....I have been told I can't have anymore! Before you worry,they are all lovely neighbour friendly trees and I have a big garden!


Anyway, a word heavy tag for you today






There are sam poole stamps as the first layer,then fresco paints applied over the top,tim holtz stamp as the main stamped image and the words are all from a wendy vecchi stencil and of course all topped off with my beloved twine!

I am entering this for Frilly and Funkie,Words,Words,Words challenge here

Hope you like it

Donna.x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag, love the use of the string.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Silvia,yes love that stuff! Hugs to you

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely stencilled tag Donna. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely earthy colours on this tag Donna. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth,I love these fresco paints,so much colour to choose from!

      Donna.x

      Delete
  5. Great tag with super stenciling and a wonderful earthy colour palette. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x