Sunday, 18 May 2014

Stay true to brown and blue!

Hi everyone,



Well I am veeeeeeerrrrryyyyy happy today! My beloved Arsenal won the FA Cup yesterday....can't say I enjoyed watching it....far too tense! Beautiful hot day here in the UK too so what's not to like?!


Big thanks to everyone who has been leaving lovely comments for me and new followers,you are all a wonderful bunch ( see told you I was in a good mood )!


Anyway,on to today's tag. I really love Tim's tissue tape,got a good price on it too as it's quite expensive but oh so fab,so I have a feeling you may be seeing a lot of it now!





I am entering this for Hels Sheridan brown and blue challenge here

Fresco paints ( beach hut and french roast),distress inks,wendy vecchi stencil,grunge paste and the lovely butterfly lady stamp from crafty individuals. Glossy accents applied to her,in freezer for 10 minutes,taken out and satisfyingly cracked! Seen it done with UTEE before but did not have any of that left so tried this method instead!

Hope you like it

Donna.x







6 comments:

  1. Well, you can't go wrong with this colour combination as far as I'm concerned! Love your butterfly lady, and you could just dive in to that background!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison,that's why I was so pleased when Hels chose that colour combo,it works so well together

      Donna.x

      Delete
  2. Love those colours together and the cracked angel looks great, good idea, will remember that! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ruth, it really is very satisfying cracking it!

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool to put Glossy Accents in the freezer! I left a board covered in GA in the loft for over a year (I forgot it was there) and it came out all crazed, I must try the freezer method, lot faster than the loft method lol LOVE your tag, all the elements pull it together perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Hels,always a real pleasure to have a compliment from you!

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x